These Landon stories span alot of years over the course of her life. I don't write them in chronological order but going down the list is the order in which I wrote them.
I don't write any graphic details (of gore OR sex). I think that is icky. I may infer though, so be warned. Landon curses occasionally, so be warned about that too. So far, any characters romantically involved are not the same sex as each other. I detest that I even have to bring that subject up in my disclaimers, but seems I do.
See individual story pages to read the usual disclaimers about Immortals and Adam Pierson not belonging to me (Yeah, right. Ya know? Adam is always trying to get rid of me. It won't work!).

Newest stories at the bottom

Paris, France - July 1997
Landon, Reader. Reader, Landon. Featuring Richie Ryan (If you belong to Clan Denial, don't read this one).

Miami, Florida - November 6, 1987
Landon runs for her life and makes a new friend.

London, UK and St. John's, Canada - November 2000
Landon leaves Europe for a new start.

Airplane over Canada - November 2000
Landon THOUGHT she'd left him behind her for that new start.

Airplane over Canada - November 2000
Has Landon made a friend or an enemy?

Toronto, Canada - November 27, 2000
Is Landon in for a night of sex, drugs and rock & roll?

Toronto, Canada - November 27, 2000
Bon Jovi takes the stage, but how much of Landon's mind is still her own?

Toronto, Canada - November 27, 2000
The Watcher, the vampire and the Immortal.

Toronto, Canada - November 28, 2000
Just a sip of wine and you could be mine.

Rain Pierson's Fan Fiction Main Page

Rain Pierson Methos Main Page Home

Write Me